Skip to content
- Power on your remote controller and connect it via USB to your computer.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the USB icon until the USB connected message shows up on your screen.
- Tap the USB connected message and then tap the blue button that says Turn on USB Storage on the following screen.
- On your computer you should now be able to access the storage for the remote controller. This should look like a device folder called DJI.
- Navigate through the following folders: DJI/dji.prof.mg.gsp/LOG/tcp_769 and copy the flight log file (.TXT files).
- Import the log files in DroneLogbook: Flights > Add Flight > Importing flight from telemetry > from log file > DJI.TXT.